Autodesk Revit 2023.0.2 Multilingual
Autodesk Revit 2023.0.2 Multilingual: Autodesk Revit is a software package for computer-aided design that implements the principle of building information modeling (Building Information Modeling, BIM). Autodesk Revit is designed for architects, designers and design engineers, provides 3D modeling of building elements and flat drawing of design elements, creation of custom objects, organization of collaboration on a project, from concept to the production of working drawings and specifications.
Autodesk Revit provides a high level of collaboration between specialists from different disciplines and significantly reduces the number of errors. This system allows you to create building structures and engineering systems of any complexity. Based on the designed models, specialists have the opportunity to develop an effective construction technology and accurately determine the required amount of materials.
You Can Also Download : Autodesk Autocad
Autodesk Revit 2023 Overview:
Revit is the latest step in the continual evolution and development of Revit for multidiscipline BIM, the intelligent model-based process used to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidiscipline, collaborative design process.
The Autodesk Revit software product, based on the Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology, is designed to design, build, and manage high-quality, energy-efficient buildings. It is a full-featured solution that combines the possibilities of architectural design, engineering systems design, building structures, and construction modeling (Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit MEP, and Autodesk Revit Structure).
This release marks some movement along that path. The road map defines forward-looking themes that guide and prioritize Revit features and functionality development with input from you via the Revit Ideas Page.
Features of Autodesk Revit 2023:
- Export to PDF
Export 2D views and sheets to PDF files. Set custom naming conventions for batch exporting PDF files.
- Improvements in working with walls
Wall enhancements include the ability to create conical wall features and display only the inner wall layers.
- Common parameters in key specifications
You can use the shared settings in key specifications to populate and modify element properties in models.
- Improved interaction with FormIt
Use FormIt as your conceptual design tool and refine your design in Revit without losing data.
- Linking RhinocMany (3DM) files
You can link 3DM files to Revit models to work on a project created in Rhino.
- Multileader tags
Use multileader tags when you need to place a single tag that refers to multiple elements of the same category.
- Turn marks
You can use the Angle option in the tag properties to rotate tags.
- Specifying multiple values
You can now customize how properties with different values are displayed when you select, mark, and highlight multiple items in a BOM.
- Moving rebar in a set
Managing individual bars in selected rebar sets and reinforcement systems prevents conflicts and supports system logic.
- Faster and more accurate two-point rebar placement
You can now place single bars or sets by picking two points to define the bounding box within which the rebar shape extends. For single-segment straight bars, you can specify the size and direction directly.
- Simulation of reinforcing bars using real bar diameter
You can now model a rebar using the effective diameter to prevent conflicts. This is especially important for concrete elements with many large diameter bars.
- Creation of a report on loads in the calculation of systems
When you run a systems analysis and select the HVAC Loads and Sizing workflow, the Load Report now includes more detailed load information and psychrometric data required for sizing mechanical systems.
What’s New In Autodesk Revit 2023:
- The assembly is based on the official ESD distribution of Autodesk Revit 2023 R1.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.1.
- Added the ability to install the US English Content for Revit 2023 module to the installation package.
- Added the ability to install the Russian Content for Revit 2023 module to the installation package.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the Steel Connections Core Content for Revit 2023 module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the FormIt Converter For Revit 2023 module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the Revit 2023 MEP Fabrication Configuration Imperial module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the Revit 2023 MEP Fabrication Configuration Metric module in the installation package.
- Removed the Autodesk Desktop App plug-in from the installation package.
- Removed the Autodesk Genuine Service module from the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Single Sign On Component module from installation package.
- Revit 2023.0.2 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
- Updated Autodesk Licensing Service module from version 184.108.40.20629 to version 220.127.116.1121.
- Updated Autodesk On-Demand Install Service from version 18.104.22.1688 to version 22.214.171.1246.
- Installer updated from version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52.
- Everything you need for treatment, including detailed instructions, is inside the image in the Crack folder.
- Install Autodesk Revit 2023 ( Setup.exe file ).ATTENTION: A few seconds after closing the product installation window, the installation of its update will start automatically. Therefore, if at the end of the installation you see a suggestion to restart the computer, then refuse this reboot! Wait for the message “Installing updates complete. Enjoy!” – it will mark the completion of the installation of updates.
- Run the AdskNLM.exe file from the Crack folder and wait until the message “Cracking complete. Enjoy!” appears.
- Launch the installed application. In the license type selection window, click “Use a network license”.
- Enjoy the registered version of the product!
System Requirements :
- 64-bit version of Windows 10 or Windows 11 that complies with the Autodesk Product Support Lifecycle Policy ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11
- 64-bit Intel i-Series, Xeon or AMD Ryzen, Ryzen Threadripper PRO processor at 2.5 GHz or faster
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics card capable of 24-bit color (DirectX 11, Shader Model 5 graphics card with at least 4 GB VRAM recommended)
- 1280×1024 screen resolution with True Color (Ultra High Definition (4K) monitor recommended)
- 30 GB free disk space
- Microsoft mouse or 3Dconnexion compatible device
- .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox
- Internet connection for license registration and components required for download
Autodesk Revit 2023 Technical Setup Details :
- Software Full Name : Autodesk Revit 2023.0.2 Multilingual
- File Size : 10.22 GB
- Author : Autodesk
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility Architecture : x64 (64Bit)