Windows 11 PRO 22000.168 21H2 TPM 2.0 & Non TPM + Office 2021 (x64) En-US Pre-Activated
Windows 11 PRO This build was designed to work on clean install only. None of the windows features have been removed, and no cosmetics have been implemented. The activation was base on MS procedure, for that matter, an internet connection was required during the process of installation. Netframework was also integrated.
You Can Also Download : Microsoft Office 2016-2021
Windows 11 PRO Overview :
Windows 11 has a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is great for that.
The main part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear. Fillets will replace them. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and keep right angles. In contrast, others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
Windows 11 PRO There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island-style of displaying windows, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect of the menu. Still, almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. The vast majority of leaks and design renders show transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the Start menu or Explorer.
Microsoft Office 2021 was integrated and also activated. However, there are things that we must consider.
First, a task scheduler was created to check weekly the activation and perform auto-renew.
Second, there was automation created to placed SppExtComObjHook.dll here C:\Windows\system32\SppExtComObjHook.dll
Windows 11 PRO The SppExtComObjHook.dll is needed for KMS38 activation. The SppExtComObjHook.dll is flagged by anti-virus, false-positive believe me. For that reason, there was automation made to exclude the file for virus scan. You see it in the windows defender exclusion list.
Those two things I mentioned are necessary for the conduct of auto-renewal for office activation.
Nevertheless, everything is done automatically without the administrator’s intervention.
During the installation process, don’t be surprised if there is a certain delay, that is due to the installation of office 2021.
Changes and Improvements :
- We are delighted to announce Chat with Microsoft Teams now supports multiple languages. Starting today, you can use Chat app either with OS language setting and/or independent Teams Language setting.
- Windows 11 PRO We’re introducing the new Microsoft 365 Widget! This widget brings relevant documents, news and meeting recordings (with more to come!) to enterprise users. This widget will only be available if you are signed in with your AAD account on your PC running Windows 11. In a time when information overload is a major concern for most workers, this personalized list will help users stay on top of their work and find the information they need with ease. To check it out just open widgets and click the “Add Widgets” button and select the Microsoft 365 Widget. We hope you love it!
- Windows 11 PRO We’ve addressed an underlying issue in the last couple flights for pen enabled devices that was resulting in Search getting into a state where it wasn’t possible to launch apps from the results.
- We fixed an issue where typing certain phrases into the search box in Settings were crashing Settings sometimes.
- When using the Family widget, you should no longer unexpectedly see a message saying ‘connect a device to see screen time activity’ despite there being available activity to display.
- Chat from Microsoft Teams:
- Windows 11 PRO We fixed the issue where sometimes videos would freeze or display a black image during video calls.
- We also fixed the issue where if you switched between calls, the previous call is not automatically put on hold, so audio and video streams continue with both calls.
System Requirements For TPM 2.0 :
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB)
Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
Graphic Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
Internet connection and Microsoft accounts:
Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features..
System Requirements For Non TPM 2.0 :
OS: 64-bit (x64) processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher.
RAM: 2 GB (64-bit) random access memory (RAM).
Free HardDisk Space: 32 GB (64-bit) hard disk space.
DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Virus Total Scanned Results :
No VT Due To File Size Limited | It’s Clean No Harm!
Windows 11 PRO Technical Setup Details :
- Software Full Name : Windows 11 PRO 22000.168 21H2 TPM 2.0 + Office 2021 (x64) En-US Pre-Activated
- File Size : 6.5 GB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility Architecture : x64 (64Bit)